NORTHERN NATAL INSURANCE BROKERS
Johan Scheepers founded NNIB Trust t/a Northern Natal Insurance Brokers as an independent insurance broker and authorised financial services provider (FSP No: 13719) in 1979, specialising as a life risk broker doing buy and sell agreements, business insurance as well as retirement planning and investments. In 1982, NNIB Trust t/a Northern Natal Insurance Brokers branched out into short term risk insurance that included personal, commercial and business insurance and in the 1990’s expanded its portfolio further with Crop Insurance, Aviation Insurance and Contractors All Risk, Medical Malpractice and Performance Guarantees.
Over the years, NNIB Trust t/a Northern Natal Insurance Brokers has won various awards and prestigious honours, including being in the top 10 risk writers in South Africa.
Johan and his team are well-trained and highly experienced to tailor a comprehensive insurance package to suit your needs.
NNIB Trust t/a Northern Natal Insurance Brokers is registered with various regulatory bodies to ensure compliance and minimise risk to you, our client. It is our goal to be there for you, now, and in the future.
NNIB in 5 points
1. We look after you, our client – YOUR INTEREST, OUR PRIORITY;
2. You benefit from our years of extensive experience covering a range of insurance related products i.e. Aviation, Crop, performance guarantees, event liability insurance, etc.
3. We have a full complement of insurance products on offer that will address any need;
4. We have the ability to create group insurance packages for companies or clubs;
5. We are registered with governing bodies to ensure adherence to legislation.
Primary Insurance Broker at NNIB
Managing NNIB's Accounting
Receptionist and Insurance Administration
Johan Hendrik Scheepers
Representative under supervision
BA Tourism and Recreation (2016)
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (2017)
Director: NNIB Health (PTY) Ltd
HC in Financial Planning (2018)
Diploma in SMM (2017)
RE5 & RE1 Accredited
Risk management association. FAIS Compliant